17.3.11

My Favorite Spring Finds - Week One


Striped Garden Hose
25' Kink resistant w/striped handles
$30.00

Striped Garden Tools
$26.00


Melamine Salad Serving Set - Floral Series
$15.00 for set of Two

Goldfish Garbage Bags
Biodegradable 16ct.
$16.00

Picnic Backpack Set
Service for 4
$97.50

Check out some of my favorite Spring Finds from the website Seltzer Studios. I happened across them today and became intrigued by their fun and unique items.

They sell everything from outdoor household items to silver serving spoons and table linens. Each piece is beautiful, fun and unique. Its a great place to go and find some great gift ideas.

Right now they are hosting their Spring Sale so I decided to go through and pick out some of my favorite items for you to check out. To see all of their items and get ready for spring click here!

Make sure to check back next week as ill be introducing some more of my favorite Spring Items for the season! And if you see anything you're loving this spring season make sure to post it and share! Ill make sure to include it on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment