17.1.11

A New Year = A New Adventure

Welcome! With a new year comes new adventures and an anticipation of good things to come. I had been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time just never got around to it. So when Emilie O'Conner of 009.textiles asked me to start a blog for her company I was quick to say yes.

009.textiles is a fabric design company owned and operated by Emilie O'Conner from her studio in West London. Upon completing an internship with Emilie in July of 2010 I had developed a strong love for fabrics and the process it takes to complete a design from concept to finish. It truly is an incredible experience.

Having my degree in Interior Design I was taught to be familiar with flooring, fabrics and wallpaper but never really thought much of the design process behind them, always looking at the finished products instead and how I could best use them in a space.

This blog is dedicated to the design, production and love that goes into producing fabric. Over the course of the next year I will post anything and everything to do with fabric - pictures, prints, and trends and even ways to apply them to your everyday life in the hopes it will inspire you.

Heres to a New Year, New Adventures and New Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment